Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 2: My desk

Ok, so let me start off by saying...the field of work I am in requires me to be efficient, organized, on my game and....have a clean desk.  That's at work.  When I get home, the LAST thing I want to do is organize my desk.  I try to stay ahead of the game, but with a hubby and two kids who think its the crap catcher...I tend to fall behind...a lot.  SO, day 2 was a little bit of challenge.  Most of it was filing and recycling the crap. Due to my inability to pay my bills on time when I was younger I learned two things: 1) Notes, notes, notes. You make notes about who, when, why and what was said when speaking with customer service reps. 2) Keep your stuff for at least a year.  Now, I pay on time, but I still stick to those two main rules.  Paranoid? Possibly.  So, with all of that being said, I give you my before and afters.

One word...GOOOO. Along with the involuntary shiver.

Aaaaaaannnnndddddd.....breathe! THIS is how it should always look!

No comments:

Post a Comment