Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 1: The Junk Drawer

So, today was day 1 of my challenge for organization! To be honest...the junk drawer was 1/2 organized. So, this only took me a few minutes! I bought some bins from Walmart, 3/$1.34.  I bought long ones- for the pens, pencils, tools. I bought smaller ones for miscellaneous organizing.  So, below are my before and after pictures!

Yeah...so...it was kinda organized. I mean...we could totally find a pen if we needed one...right? Ok, so, I took a deep breath (and please ignore the mess in the background...I had just gotten home from work and hadn't cleaned yet. Hey...DON'T JUDGE!)

Ok, and the AFTER! Hellllooooooo organization!  So, its only day one, but man is that awesome or what?!

I'm going to confess...I'm really scared about day 2...its my computer desk and I and getting the heebies just looking at it! You want to know the really sad part? Its what I do...for a job...that I get paid for! DEEEEEP BREATH!

No comments:

Post a Comment